Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HaLlOwEeN cOsTuMeS!!!



I cant believe that Halloween is in a couple of months. I have been trying so hard to find a little kids Nacho Libre costume for Ry but I have had no luck! If anyone happens to see one please let me know:) I only can find adult ones, and that is just sick and wrong!!! Ry would look cute thoug, with his little gut and his curly hair! To cute!! This is a picture from last Halloween. I dont know if anyone has been looking for costumes yet, but they arent that cute this year. I loved the last year costumes that I bought at childrens place. I seriously might have them wear them again this year.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute little boys on Crew BDAY TOO!! Brig was a pirate last year too (and Raegan was tinkerbell)! I am not sure what they are going to be this year.

Cori Henderson said...

I loved those costumes last year. Crew looked so cute at preschool. Have you tried Costume Craze? I think they're website is costumecraze.com, and they have just about everything. They are located in Lindon so not too far if you don't want to order online. I am so excited for Halloween. Its my favorite holiday.

winston and jillyn egan said...

I love that they are matching. Hatch just told me he wants to be a cowboy. I love when they are old enough to get into it!

Karen said...

You could make Ry a Nacho costume and Crew could be El Skeleto with fake teeth. You could be Encarnacion and Jer could be Ramses - that would be AWESOME!

Loves!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!