And yet another tag...
I was tagged by little Jillyn. A list of eights.
8 TV shows I love to watch
1. The Office
2. Dancing with the stars
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
7. Dog the Bounty Hunter (freaking love that show)
8. The Hills
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got Crews bday invitations done to take to school
2. Took, and picked Crew up from school
3. Took a nap (my head is a little bad
4. Played the Wii with the boys for a minute
5. Ate delicious chicken that my husband made
6. Went and got a Coke from KK (I only like the fountain drinks)
7. Helped Crew with his homework (He LOVES school and he LOVES homework)
8. Went to bed earlier then normal, 12:30
8 favorite places to eat
1. OLIVE GARDEN
3. Art City Trolley
6. Ruby River
7. Tucanos Brazilian Grill
8. Los Hermanos
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Halloween (Crews Birthday
2. Getting our company up and running
3. The cute apple laptop im getting
4. I dont have to buy anymore diapers (until we have another baby, which wont be for at least 3 more years)
5. Getting back to the gym (I've been so flippin sick with this stupid mono)
7. buying a place at the begining of the year
8. being with my three boys on the weekend (my husband is one of them:)
8 things on my wish list
1. A home
2. losing weight
3. Getting rid of my headaches
4. A Apple IPhone (they are so cute)
5. get to the gym at least 5 times in a week
6. Go on vacation WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!
7. To have more time with my husband
8. Have my cute litte cousin and her baby come and visit all of us
8 people I tag
8. who ever wants to do it!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Okay so the date of the party has changed because the 4th is voting day and we havent gotten all of our shipments in yet. I will have to let you all know when we have chosen a date. Our new companies name is bella blues. If you have any questions or want to be on our emailing list then email me at email@example.com. Thanks girls, and get excited because the things are freaking amazing!!
Posted by Jewels at 2:11 PM
Friday, October 17, 2008
My baby is potty trained and he did such a good job. I thought he was going to be so hard but he actually loves it and he hasnt had any accidents! When I potty trained Crew he would go off (cause I dont let them have pants on while they are potty training) and go potty in the corner. But Ry, My crazy little animal, doesnt do that. Maybe he wants to be just like his big brother:) Anyways, Im just so proud of him. What a good boy he is:) Love you buddy!
Posted by Jewels at 4:05 PM
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Okay so I totally love this movie, but as Oprah says, I did the UGLY cry!!! I do It everytime I see it. Im so dumb. But Gerard Butler is so freaking HOT and I just love his accent, I think I might go back to Scotland and Find one just like him:) I hate it though, when Im having a hard time and I just put shuffle on my ipod and one of the P.S. I love you songs come on I just start crying. Im wondering what the poeple in the cars around me are thinking!!! Yeah so sorry that I havent been putting anything on my blog, Life has been a little hard.
Posted by Jewels at 1:42 AM