Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And yet another tag...
I was tagged by little Jillyn. A list of eights.

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. The Office
2. Dancing with the stars
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
6. Intervention
7. Dog the Bounty Hunter (freaking love that show)
8. The Hills

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Got Crews bday invitations done to take to school
2. Took, and picked Crew up from school
3. Took a nap (my head is a little bad
4. Played the Wii with the boys for a minute
5. Ate delicious chicken that my husband made
6. Went and got a Coke from KK (I only like the fountain drinks)
7. Helped Crew with his homework (He LOVES school and he LOVES homework)
8. Went to bed earlier then normal, 12:30

8 favorite places to eat
1. OLIVE GARDEN
2. Chilis
3. Art City Trolley
4. Teppanyaki's
5. Wingers
6. Ruby River
7. Tucanos Brazilian Grill
8. Los Hermanos

8 things I am looking forward to
1. Halloween (Crews Birthday
2. Getting our company up and running
3. The cute apple laptop im getting
4. I dont have to buy anymore diapers (until we have another baby, which wont be for at least 3 more years)
5. Getting back to the gym (I've been so flippin sick with this stupid mono)
7. buying a place at the begining of the year
8. being with my three boys on the weekend (my husband is one of them:)

8 things on my wish list
1. A home
2. losing weight
3. Getting rid of my headaches
4. A Apple IPhone (they are so cute)
5. get to the gym at least 5 times in a week
6. Go on vacation WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!
7. To have more time with my husband
8. Have my cute litte cousin and her baby come and visit all of us

8 people I tag
1. Trisha
2. Holly
3. Lisa
4. Tori
5. Kalli
6. Marianne
7. Mandi
8. who ever wants to do it!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

Okay I was totally expecting under FAVORITE RESTARAUNTS to see Olive Garden written ALL 8 times...yum! Also, I so wish Brig could be at Crews party too. Wish him Happy Bday for us and hope you guys have a great halloween/bday!

Cori Henderson said...

Jewels! How are you? Good to see you post. Your getting an apple lap top? I want one so bad too! Anyway, we need to go to one of your favorite places to eat once your feeling better. Let me know when! Love ya!

Holly said...

lol that was fun i love the one about your cousins baby coming to see everyone! you are soo cute!

Kalli said...

you got to love tags but I want to see your Halloween costumes

Trisha said...

Okay, I keep checking to see your kids all dressed up for Halloween and to see pictures of the Birthday Boy and all the bday festivities.

Tami said...

Is everything ok with you girlie???? I miss ya and hope your doing ok!!

Cori Henderson said...

Jewels, where have you been? I need some cute halloween pictures posted up here of your kids!!! Hope your doing well!!

jo said...

Did you and your mom get the invite to my baby shower? Tomorrow, Tuesday at 7:00pm at Susan Savages's house. Hope you can make it!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!