Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why do I watch this movie?

Okay so I totally love this movie, but as Oprah says, I did the UGLY cry!!! I do It everytime I see it. Im so dumb. But Gerard Butler is so freaking HOT and I just love his accent, I think I might go back to Scotland and Find one just like him:) I hate it though, when Im having a hard time and I just put shuffle on my ipod and one of the P.S. I love you songs come on I just start crying. Im wondering what the poeple in the cars around me are thinking!!! Yeah so sorry that I havent been putting anything on my blog, Life has been a little hard.

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Okay can you believe that I still have NEVER seen that movie, I need to get on it and rent that movie soon. Also, hun I hope you know that you can call me anytime if you just need to talk. Im always here, hope you are doing ok.

Cori Henderson said...

Hey Jewels, I have never seen that movie either! Maybe we'll have to get together and watch it sometime. I was also thinking we should go see a movie. I hope you know you can call me anytime too!! I love ya and I hope your doing better. Having fun reading Harry Potter yet?

Tami said...

Hey hon I am sorry to hear that life has been hard for you. I just want ya to know I love ya and I am glad that we get to talk more. Hope things are ok!!

Bri or Aaron said...

Hey Julie! It's Brianna. Your blog is so cute and it's good to know that your family is doing good. I've wondered about you and your family. Are you guys still in Hidden Oaks? You'll have to check out my blog. We love St. George! I'd love a visit if your in the area!

Megan said...

Hey Julie. I just found your blog, I'm a little late joining the blogger world. :) It's so cute. Sorry to hear times have been hard. And BTW, you are not the only one that does the "ugly-cry" in this movie. I cried my eyes out when I saw it!! Take care.

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!