Wednesday, September 24, 2008

High School Tag!!!!!

Jami did this tag and tagged everyone from Lone Peak:) So I thought that I would do it!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Reno Mendenhall

2. What kind of car did you drive? I have no idea!!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? yes

4. Were you a party animal? Heck yes I was!!! I still am!

5. Were you considered a flirt? yes, hello I was voted the biggest flirt and I seriously dont know why!

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? N0

7. Were you a nerd? Yes and I still am to this day!

8. Were you on any varsity teams? yes

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? NO

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Just a little bit, dont remember it all!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I loved Mr. Ingersoll!! Cor and I were just talking about that the other day. We loved it how he would talk to the wall when no one was listening. Or when he would make the people that came in late sing the good morning to you song:)

12. Where did you sit during lunch? We went to Kohlers and then sat in the commons area for the rest of the time!

13. What is your schools full name? Lone Peak High

14. School mascot and colors? Maroon, gold and black. Knights

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Reno

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck no, there was way to much gossiping and way to many girls that were just mean. I loved high school and my friends but would never want to go back to that ever again. I wouldnt want to have to do the homework this time!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sitting with my friends and crying while watching the video from Lagoon day!

18. Where did you go senior skip day? Lagoon

19. Were you in any clubs? Cheer! But that is a sport to!

20. Have you gained some weight since then? What do you think, I have had two boys!

21. Who was your prom date? Reno

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I would love to, but if im pregnant I will not be showing up!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? No

I want to tag Cor, trish, Tam, Jill, Tori, Holly, Lisa, Mandi, Michelle and anyone else who would like to!

5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Oh no I have to dish out all that info! Just kidding. I'll do it tomorrow. Hope your doing good (is your infections all under control?) Anyway, love ya!

Trisha said...

Okay that was soo fun to read, I loved reliving our high school days and remembering all of the lunch trips to Kohlers for eggrolls or those pizza pocket thingies. YUM!

Holly said...

lol that was fun to read brought me back to the good ole days=)

winston and jillyn egan said...

Well that is a blast from the past! Thanks for the tag...now I have to reveal my secret lovers...ha ha!

Trisha said...

Okay I am missing you, so post some more so i can see some pics of you and your cute family.

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!