Monday, September 1, 2008

From Blonde to Brunette!

I have been begging Haylie to make me a brunette and finally she did, and I love it. Tell me what you guys think. I actually would love to go darker. I know its a really ugly picture of me but its a little late (11:00 p.m.)! Let me know if I should go darker, if I should stay the same or if I should go back as a blonde! And this whole thing with my hair is surprise for Jer cause he is out of town and wont get back tell tomorrow night! He has no idea that I even got my hair done at all:) Hopefully he will like it! I will let you all know what he thinks:) Well I best get going because Im going with my mom to walmart at midnight to buy season 4 of the office. Oh my gosh we are hooked and we are going to be up all night watching the whole thing (me, my darling mother, my cute little sister, and Brett McCormack). Hopefully we can all stay up for the whole time! I will let you all know how it goes and I will take major pics:)

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Did Mark and I get you hooked on the office???? I am heading over to Walmart to get it today too, I am dying to watch it!! So funny. I knew you would like it. Did you know you can watch some episodes online? Some of those are my favorite, go to NBC.com and you can find it from there. We can't stop watching it either, kind of pathetic. Anyway, I love your hair!!! You look gorgeous as always! How is your week? When do you want to play? This week is much better for me than last week, things have calmed down a lot. Anyway, I love your hair and I would love to see it in person. Your lucky cause you would look good with any hair color. Anyway, sorry long comment. Love ya!

Trisha said...

I LOVE IT! It's so fun to change hair color, when I cjanged mine to dark brown, I was a little hesitant, but I love it. It'sso much less maintenance. Anyways, we LOVE the office too and are so excited for the next season to start. Have fun laughing your butt off at Steve Carrell.

winston and jillyn egan said...

I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait to get mine done. I'm going next week and I'm doing it all dark!!! And I love that you stay up so late for the office. It's worth it though! So worth it!

Tami said...

Ok girl you look so dang hot!!! I think you could go even darker and it would still look really good. Cuz right now you still look like a blonde with just a few dark chunks. I love your hair every way I have seen it. I love how long it is its darling!!! Does Hailey do hair?? She did a fantastic job!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Oooo.. I love it. The dark looks really good on you. I am so excited for the Office to start back up in a few weeks. I am obsessed with the whole crew. Russ and I are on the countdown for the new one.

Holly said...

cute hair! i like it darker. and i LOVE the office been watching it since day one! cant wait for it to come back. sounds like you guys had a fun lil office party =)

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!