Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Ry, I cant believe you are 3!






Oh my gosh, I cant even tell you how much I love this little boy. He is so funny and is always being so crazy. Yes sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out, but he is just so cute you cant stay mad at him! His personality keeps everyone laughing, and he has such a loving little heart. He is always telling everyone that he loves them and gives us all big hugs and kisses! I love the way he talks, he calls flip flops, flop flops. And today he got walkie talkies (who even knows if I spelled that right) and he calls them talkie talkies! You little boys really need to stop growing up so fast! Its not right that time has to go by so dang fast. Anyways, Happy Birthday honey! We all love you!

8 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Oh how cute!!!! I can't believe he is 3! Time goes by way too fast. He's such an adorable little boy, I love his personality too. He is always just so happy. Happy birthday Ry!!!

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ryder Happy Birthday to you (that was from Raegan)! I can't believe that he is already 3 either, time flies...i wish it could just slow down while our little ones are still little. Hope it was a great day for little Ryder.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

He is so cute.
Happy Birthday Ryder.

Misty said...

Your boys are so adorable! I couldn't imagine having kids that age right now. I could have had like five of them by now for how long I've been married. lol

Misty said...

Hey, do you have an email address? Email me if you do... silver.rayne@yahoo.com. I'm having a baby shower in October, it would be great to see you!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Happy Birthday Ryder!!! Your so lucky you have a brown and a blonde! They are so cute!

Burnhams said...

oh, cute pictures! Your little guys are so cute and look so grown up! Happy Birthday Ryder!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute. Wow, you have a 3 year old. Crazy. I need to hurry up with the kid thing. :)

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!