Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Crews first day of preschool!!!!

Crew had a hard time letting me go at first but he talked to his daddy on the phone and helped him get through the first day jitters. His teacher told me that he did a great job two minutes after I had left:) What a silly little boy! He cant wait to go tomorrow because daddy doesnt work and he gets to take him:) Also his teacher is so adorable and is just so great with the kids. So if anyone is trying to find a teacher for their kids for next year let me know and I can give you in info!



The boys had to make a little bed on the steps today, they had so much fun!


5 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Cute stuff! He looked adorable on his first day. Thanks so much for helping me yesterday Jewels!!! I SOOOOO appreciate it. Looks like a fun The Office party too. Love it.

Tami said...

What a cute little guy!! It is so weird to me that all my friends have kids starting school. It sounds like Crew is just going to love it. I bet it was hard for you to let him go.
So is Hailey dating Brett???? I am so jealous that you get to have your sisters and mom so close to you. I would love to hang out with my sister like that more often. Toby and I lovve the office too. Its hillarious how can you not? Love ya

Trisha said...

How Crew you look so grown up and handsome! I love it, glad school is going good for you buddy!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh I can't wait till Hatch goes to preschool! He looks so cute!

Holly said...

oh that is so cute how they made beds on the stairs! And thhat is so cool his daddy gets to take him to school! we have a bus that comes and gets our kids so i never got to do the drop your kid off at school thing. looks fun though lol

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!