Friday, October 17, 2008

Im a big boy now:)

My baby is potty trained and he did such a good job. I thought he was going to be so hard but he actually loves it and he hasnt had any accidents! When I potty trained Crew he would go off (cause I dont let them have pants on while they are potty training) and go potty in the corner. But Ry, My crazy little animal, doesnt do that. Maybe he wants to be just like his big brother:) Anyways, Im just so proud of him. What a good boy he is:) Love you buddy!




5 comments:

Tami said...

Wow good job on potty training!! I am a little nervous to do it and I know that girls and boys learn differently but any advise would be great!!!

The Catmull Crowd said...

Wahoo! No more diapers for you! I would love if both my kids were potty trained! You really should go out and celebrate!

Cori Henderson said...

GOOD JOB!! If only I could get Sierra interested. I am dying to not have to have diapers anymore. Good for you!
p.s. hope you guys are feeling better over there. The flu is making the rounds here, I came down with it last night. But I found another book I want you to read!

Trisha said...

Wahoo Ryder! Good job! That is great, isnt it heaven having NO DIAPERS to change?? Also, I rented P.S. I Love You last night and I had the biggest headache after because I cried the ENTIRE MOVIE! I loved it though, it was so sweet.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

He has the cutest hair ever. Being potty trained is great until they need help wiping when they go #2 but it still beats changing nasty diapers

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!