Monday, July 28, 2008

Praying for an Angel


My cousin Andreas little girl, Lily, is in the hospital right now. She is only a few weeks old and she was born premature! She had a 40 minute seizure in church yesterday in her mommies arms. They rushed her to the hospital and they took a CT scan, everything looked okay, but she still could have something seriously wrong with her. Could you all just include Andrea, Lily and her husband Dustin in your prayers. I will keep you all updated. Thank you guys, love you!

**UPDATE**
They still dont know what is wrong with little Lily but she is home from the hospital. She is still doing a lot of tests, so please continue to keep her in your prayers! Love you all and thank you so much!

3 comments:

Tami said...

That is so sad! I pray everything will be ok that makes me want to cry!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! I hope everything is okay. Its so crazy how things like that happen. I will definitely pray for her!!!

Trisha said...

poor little thing, is that the cousin that you stayed with in Yuma?

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!