Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sister Tsunoda's homecoming and Susan finally got to visit Utah!


Susan, Tsunoda and Haylie just chillin on the stairs! Arent they babes? We love you girls!


Haylie and Susan! Susan is from Pitts and Haylie and Tsunoda brought her back to the church! She is the cutest girl alive and we totally love her to death. It was so fun having her for the week. We sure hope that she finally gets her booty over to Utah and move here for GOOD!



Haylie's old Companion from Pittsburgh PA finally came home. Welcome home darling Tsudona and we cant wait to see you speak at your homecoming tomorrow! Love you girl!

3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me ya blog stalker! I totally am and I love the blogger world. It keeps us intouch. Your little guys are so freaking cute! I love love love little boys but we both definately need at least one girl! Anyway long comment...your beautiful as always! Glad you found me and let's definately keep in-touch. Remember when you called me a b.... on picture day at cheer? Don't know why I just thought of that but I'm laughing right now...those were the days!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute pictures Julie. I am loving all the posts. Blogging can be addicting huh?

jo said...

It was so fun talking to you today at church...lets do something this week! I love your blog!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!

Last day of Preschool and first broken finger!